***Accelerate Education Support will be closed for Christmas December 25, 2020 - January 3, 2021. Tickets can still be submitted during this time and will be triaged on January 4, 2021.***
This article will show you how to set retries in a Middlebury Foreign Language course in Buzz. Please click on the document link below to see the same instructions, with screen shots.
1. Click on NEEDS GRADING from your teacher dashboard.
2. Click on the Activity link of the assignment.
3. Make sure the student’s name is selected from the drop-down menu, then click on the Gear icon.
4. Click Reset Tries.
5. A confirmation message will appear.
6. Close the activity and enter the score for the assignment.